Click on a link below to view a specific page on this website.
- Blog & Articles
- After years of consultation, council says more consultation needed for elected chair
- ANALYSIS RELATED TO THE ELECTION OF THE REGIONAL CHAIR
- Brock Study points out pros and cons of governance models
- Durham Votes Yes for Elected Regional Chair Referendum
- Election of Regional Chair: Not this year
- GNCC Governance Reform Survey Results
- Key Dates for 2022 Municipal Elections
- Niagara can change itself
- Niagara Dailies Agree on Electing-regional chair
- Niagara Governance Questioned
- This is Better Governance
- Time to ask Niagarans if they want direct election of regional chair
- Timms wants referendum on elected regional chair
- Double Direct Model
- How Would You Vote?
- Modernize Niagara
- Why Elect Our Regional Chair
Have Your Say
Are you in favour of the Council of the Regional Municipality of Niagara passing the necessary resolutions and bylaws to change the method of selecting its Chair from appointment by members of Regional Council to election by general vote of all electors in the Region?